Two new products, Concierge and MissionControl for Office 365,
help MSPs deepen relationships and maximize customer lifetime value
KIRKLAND, Wash. – February 16, 2016 – BitTitan, the leader in cloud services enablement, today announces the launch of two new products that expand its MSPComplete Service pillar, Concierge and MissionControl for Office 365. Both products enable new managed services, giving IT providers a competitive edge by differentiating their Office 365 offering and adding new recurring revenue streams.
“The Office 365 services market has become highly commoditized and thousands of partners that used to make money from migrating email to the cloud are now looking for new ways to grow their business,” said Jennifer Martin, vice president of global sales at BitTitan. “Attaching managed services to Office 365 sales is the best way for most service providers to remain competitive.”
BitTitan Concierge: Customer Service-as-a-Service
BitTitan introduces an entirely new “as-a-Service” category, Customer Service-as-a-Service. IT service providers want to offer better support to their customers but most can’t afford the staff and infrastructure required to build an in-house help desk. For the first time, with BitTitan Concierge, 24/7 help desk is a reality for IT service providers of any size or revenue.
- 100 percent white-labeled, 24/7 help desk specifically for IT service provider customers
- Low per user, per month pricing with absolutely no set up costs or minimum commitments
- Tier 1-3 support available to end users (not just IT admins) – anytime, anywhere
- Support for any IT or cloud service, including Office 365, user desktops and hardware
BitTitan MissionControl for Office 365: Advanced Office 365 Management
MissionControl for Office 365 is advanced management, compliance, auditing, alerting and reporting for Exchange Online, SharePoint Online and all other Office 365 workloads. Service providers can now easily administer Office 365 on behalf of their customers, taking away the pain most small and medium-sized organizations have managing their environment.
- Easy-to-use, centralized console performs hundreds of tasks without the need for PowerShell
- Increased security and compliance with more than 200 pre-built alerts and reports
- Low monthly cost allows service providers to bundle managed services with Office 365 easily
- Visual dashboards show customer usage and highlight upsell opportunities
“I’ve been looking for ways to move past migrations and attach managed services to my Office 365 deals,” said Chuck Strain, principal architect at DynTek Services, Inc. “Concierge and MissionControl for Office 365 are allowing me to add value for my customers after the migration and to build recurring revenue.”
BitTitan is the cloud services enablement leader, delivering solutions that help IT service providers sell, onboard, and service cloud technology. BitTitan’s solutions are cloud-based and save time, money and resources without sacrificing security. Partners have used BitTitan’s globally recognized products, including MigrationWiz®, to help more than 75,000 global customers transition millions of employees seamlessly to the cloud. For more information, visit www.BitTitan.com.
Microsoft, Office 365, SharePoint and Exchange are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries