It’s hard to believe, but there’s less than a month until IBC 2015 (September 10-15). Attracting more than 55,000 attendees from 170 countries, IBC is a must-attend event for players across the media and entertainment ecosystem.
With so much to do and see, VisiTech PR put together seven tips on how to make the best of your IBC experience.
- Make a plan. With more than 300 of the industry’s top experts speaking and 1,7000 exhibitors, mapping out your day is best. Speaking of maps…
- Pay attention to the floor plan. The RAI is a big place. To make navigating easy, the floor is broken up by themes – content creation, management or delivery.
- Charge up before you hit the show floor. Outlets are a commodity.
- Need to stay connected? There’s free WiFi in the Business Lounge and a few other locations.
- Get to badge pick up early. Give at least 30 minutes to get through the line, especially if it’s the first day.
- Take the Tram: It’s free, fast and convenient. Get a pass at any of the info desks.
- And remember, there is an IBC app.
Are you a seasoned IBC attendee? What tips do you have for first timers?