Intelligent upsell suggestions uncover new cloud opportunities to increase customer lifetime value
KIRKLAND, Wash. – May 3, 2016 – BitTitan, the leader in cloud services enablement, today announces its Upsell Engine, a new addition to MSPComplete and the first ever intelligent sales engine for Microsoft service providers. Upsell Engine enables IT service providers to automatically uncover new sales opportunities within their existing customer base to expand their use of the Microsoft cloud, while increasing customer lifetime value.
“In Microsoft’s research on the ‘Modern Partner,’ we found that a key lever of building a profitable, sustainable cloud business is for partners to go deep on modernizing their sales and marketing,” said Jen Sieger, senior business strategy analyst at Microsoft. “This is an area that can present challenges to some IT service providers who have traditionally not invested deeply in marketing and don’t have the expertise internally. By automating the upsell and cross-sell process for partners, BitTitan helps them transform their business and become a modern MSP.”
The MSPComplete Upsell Engine analyzes customer behavior, technology changes and event-based triggers to recommend new IT sales opportunities to partners. In addition to displaying sales suggestions, MSPComplete delivers corresponding “Starter Kits,” targeted sales scripts, ROI information and available Microsoft incentives. Upsell suggestions include:
- Box, Dropbox and Google Drive to OneDrive – Bundling OneDrive with Exchange Online is an easy way for Microsoft partners to add a second workload to every Office 365 deal.
- Salesforce to Dynamics CRM Online – Microsoft partners looking to expand services beyond Office 365 have an excellent opportunity to increase revenue with Dynamics.
- Microsoft SQL 2005 to Azure SQL – Millions of SQL 2005 databases became end of life in 2016, making Azure SQL the perfect first Azure workload to focus on for many Microsoft partners.
- WebEx to Skype for Business – Partners can help customers realize an immediate return on investment by converting them from WebEx to Skype for Business.
- Amazon AWS Blob to Azure Blob – Millions of customers store unstructured data in Amazon AWS, making it a rich hunting ground for partners looking to increase Azure sales.
“RMMs have been providing operational alerts for years,” said Vince Fournier, chief innovation officer at BitTitan. “We realized we could solve a huge problem for IT service providers by taking alerts a step further and using them to drive revenue. Our Upsell Engine uses big data principles to help MSPs modernize their approach to sales and marketing by automating the upsell process.”
BitTitan Partners automatically have access to the Upsell Engine through their MSPComplete account through the dashboard. To learn more about MSPComplete and the Upsell Engine, or to join the partner program, visit https://www.bittitan.com.
BitTitan is the cloud services enablement leader, delivering solutions that help IT service providers sell, onboard, and service cloud technology. BitTitan’s solutions are cloud-based and save time, money and resources without sacrificing security. Partners have used BitTitan’s globally recognized products, including MigrationWiz®, to help more than 100,000 global customers transition millions of employees seamlessly to the cloud. For more information, visit www.BitTitan.com.
Microsoft, Azure, Office 365, OneDrive, Skype and Exchange are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries