Company Will Redefine Industry Standards
in AV IT System Management, 4K, Virtualization, Video & Multimedia
PITTSBURGH, PA, February 7, 2017 – (Integrated Systems Europe 2017, Amsterdam) – Black Box, a world leading technology solutions provider of high-performance KVM, professional A/V signal distribution and extension and switching solutions, today announced, the company will unveil new products and provide demonstrations at ISE Amsterdam, booth #10 R118, from February 7-10. The products are related to virtualization, multimedia and video, and the latest high-performance KVM solutions.
Black Box will launch three new products at the show. These products will include one that will transform the standards in premier AV IT system management, and two others that relate to meeting environments and video streaming.
At the show, Black Box will feature two dynamic demo areas replicating user experiences in real-world environments. One area will feature a full video wall. The other area will showcase Black Box solutions to improve control, quality and collaboration in control rooms and industrial and corporate environments. The demos will include:
Unleashing new possibilities with Black Box’s AV Solutions:
- Black Box’s Radian Video Wall Processor scales to create a multi-window video wall canvas of any size or geometry for mission-critical command and control applications, including support for all video interfaces, IP-based video, and multiple video walls.
- Black Box ControlBridge solution enables custom and simplified user interfaces to control multiple systems in control rooms, conference rooms, and lecture rooms. Black Box will feature three stations showcasing ControlBridge including desktop and mobile versions.
- Black Box’s Coalesce is a user-friendly, real-time wireless collaboration system without limitations.
- Black Box’s 8×2 Presentation Switcher enables quick connection, extension, and switching of any wired video device to classroom or conference room displays. The switcher supports all standard formats and will scale down signals to match display resolution based on the users needs.
Delivering high-performance KVM for future-proof solutions with a new twist:
- Black Box’s InvisaPC is a highly-scalable IP-based KVM switching and extension system that bridges the gap between traditional KVM and virtual machine access to enable the transition from dedicated servers to virtualized environments. InvisaPC enables real-time access to remote servers across a LAN or the Internet.
- DKM is a matrix switch system that increases flexibility and enables users to connect up to 288 configurable ports. Hundreds of users and devices can be incorporated into one unified system and multiple video interfaces are supported.
- DCX3000 matrix switch is a 30-port, small form factor digital KVM matrix switch that provides a unique multi-view interface for easy monitoring and selection of all attached servers.
- Agility is an IP-based KVM switching and extension system that enables highly-scalable and flexible access to real-time applications on remote servers located anywhere on the LAN.
“Black Box continues to demonstrate its role as a technology leader in the industry through our breadth of product solutions, designs and services,” said Tom Strade, vice president technology and innovation at Black Box. “At this year’s ISE, we’re showcasing not only product demonstrations but a complete end-to-end workflow of new solutions that address the evolving challenges our customers face every day. From wireless collaboration to virtualization, our customers rely on us to provide the solutions and support they need to be successful.”
For additional information about Black Box visit here.
About Black Box
Black Box is a world leading technology solutions provider specializing in complete high-performance KVM, professional A/V signal distribution and extension and switching solutions for mission-critical applications. Black Box is dedicated to delivering superior project engineering, technical support, and 24/7 customer service you can rely on for your most critical operations. Every day, our customers trust us to design, integrate, and maintain reliable control room solutions for broadcasting, post-production, stadiums & arenas, medical, air traffic control, oil & gas, government & military, and utility industries. Leave the tech to us and our comprehensive technology solutions will deliver secure connections, fast-response times, real-time collaboration and more.
Media Contact: VisiTech PR for Black Box
Moe Lokat +44 7973 306039
Suzie Linville +1-303-752-3552 x244