Even though it closed a week ago, we’re still reeling over CES 2015. This year’s show boasted more than 3,600 exhibitors, 2.2 million square feet of exhibit space and 170,000 attendees. This left more to do and see than possible for the average person. Luckily, we have publications from an array of industries compiling slideshows of images on what caught their attention. Here are just a few:
- eWeek: 10 CES Themes Likely to Resonate for Some Time
- Light Reading: CES Pics: Cars, Drones & Lines, Oh My!
- PCMag: CES 2015 Photo Gallery
- MobiHealth News: Slideshow: Health devices launched at CES 2015
- ExtremeTech: CES 2015: The week in photos, without leaving your desk
Did you make it to CES this year? If so, are there any other photos you think should make these slideshows? If you didn’t attend, what do you wish you could’ve seen?