It was another record-breaking year. IBC 2015 in Amsterdam tallied more than 55,000 visitors and 1,800 vendors. If you didn’t have the pleasure of walking the show floor or manning a booth this year, we’ve pulled a few sites that offer a nice wrap up of the hottest news from the show.
- BroadcastBeat: Interviews with some of the top names in the industry leading up to and during IBC.
- The IBC Show Daily: Check out what the Show Daily staff of pros from NewBay Media considered this year’s “must-sees.” We recommend the articles by George Jarrett on P. 117 on day one, and Ian McMurray on P. 43 of day three.
- IBCTV: Check out videos conference keynotes, interviews and Content Everywhere presentations.
- Post: If you’re a cinema techie or post-production pro, here are the latest tools unveiled on the show floor.
- Sports Video Group: Ken Kerschbaumer recaps the shows top trends – including immersive audio, IP production, OTT and HD.
Did you make to the show floor? Tell us your thoughts on the key takeaways from this year’s show.