Trick or treat? With the right tech at hand, you can have both this Halloween. From apps to costumes, here are the must-haves for techies for All Hollow’s Eve 2015:
- DIY costumes go digital. These costumes incorporate mobile devices to be more realistic and will guarantee you win the costume contest this year.
- Feel like a ghost hunt? No need for a paranormal investigator, just a smartphone and the right app.
- Remember those moving portraits in haunted houses? Add one in your home via a projector or flat screen TV.
- Keep tabs of your little goblins or ghouls out trick-or-treating. There’s plenty of apps for that.
- Make a smart home a spooky home. Use your PC or phone to strategically time props and lighting.
What’s on your tech radar this Halloween? Tell us about it below!