IBC 2016 takes next week in the RAI, Amsterdam. Some 55,000 visitors are expected to attend the show and have the opportunity to meet more than 1600 exhibitors. So what can you expect at this year’s show?
Amongst the hot topics this year are advances in digital cinema, Ultra HD and the transition to IP. The result is an exciting conference program and halls dedicated to new and future technology. Our team has put together a list of must-see conference sessions and zones.
- To re-enforce the IP transition trend IBC has constructed an IP Interoperability Zone to illustrate a common roadmap for interoperability
- If you want to see a glimpse of what’s to come then look no further than the IBC 2016 Future Zone
- Enhancing the Multi-screen Experience through Synchronisation and Personalisation. This session takes place on September 8.
- Light Field Cameras: Technology that is indistinguishable from magic? This session takes place on 10 September 10.
- Next-Gen TV UX: The future of the TV experience. This session takes place on September 11.
If you are going to the show we would love to hear what you considered to be the highlights.