Chetwynd’s background as a writer and editor is vast and varied. In his work as a journalist, he’s written on both the technical and production intricacies of the entertainment industry as well as a multitude of other subjects. In addition, he’s the author of seven books and has served as an editor on two other volumes. As a key point person for VisiTech in the development of content including press releases, pitches, blogs, white papers and social media posts, Chetwynd leverages his experience to deliver lucid, clean copy that is strategically aligned with VisiTech client goals.
• Former staff writer at USA Today, The Hollywood Reporter and U.S. News & World Report
• Also, written for such publications as The Wall Street Journal, The Times (of London), the Chicago Tribune and Variety
• Other work includes serving as a communications executive for Major League Baseball and appearing as a broadcaster for BBC Radio
• Success for his books include one being named an “NPR Best Book of the Year” and another charting on the New York Times Best Seller List
• Two-time winner of the Los Angeles Press Club Award for best newspaper article written by an L.A. correspondent
• Earned Bachelor of Science in Journalism and Master of Science in Journalism degrees from Northwestern University
• Received Juris Doctor degree (cum laude) from the University of Arizona; LL.M. degree (merit) from the London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE)