Leading CRM for contractors unveils its building customers’ favorite apps to increase productivity, performance and revenues
SEATTLE – July 20, 2016 – PipelineDeals, the favorite CRM of businesses around the globe, today announces its list of the most popular apps used by successful building contractors. Much like PipelineDeals’ unique CRM capabilities, which allow contractors to start, develop and grow relationships, these mobile apps integrate into the business workflow to help achieve business goals.
With its own CRM app, which is a favorite among specialty contractors, PipelineDeals regularly works with customers to identify complementary smartphone applications that can assist in increasing productivity and revenues. Those recognized cover a broad range of needs for companies in the building market, spanning the spectrum from construction to painting to electrical installation. This includes an easy-to-use collaboration tool, a quick-click dimensions app, a time management program and an application that assists with conduit bending.
“Smartphone use is critical in the office and on a job site,” says Matt DeBusk, VP of sales at PipelineDeals. “Specialty contractors are well-served by the app ecosystem with innovative solutions for many specialties. Some of these apps are so powerful and useful that the office can now be an actual smartphone.”
Those chosen are:
- PlanGrid: A construction app for contractors, owners and architects to collaborate on their project plans, specs and photos from an iPad.
- Photo Measures: An app that saves and shares measures and dimensions on photos to convey exact dimensions to the detailer or project manager.
- Time Master: A time management app that also provides clear and professional invoices.
- iBend Pipe: A conduit bending application for the iPhone that gets the job done correctly the first time, speeding up the process.
- DocuSign: Eliminates the hassle, costs and lack of security that comes with printing, scanning and sending documents for signatures by making the full process electronic.
- Joist: Geared towards painters, the app streamlines estimating, quoting and bidding.
- TSheets: The app saves time and money by enabling staff to track and managers to monitor timesheets anywhere, anyplace and anytime.
- SmartSheet: With this app, contractors easily collaborate with dispersed teams with customizable spreadsheets in the cloud.
- EstimateRocket: Instant creation of invoices and estimates directly in the field is made possible with this app, allowing contracts to stay organized and be responsive.
“Providing customers with the best-possible experience is key to landing repeat orders that drive long-term success,” said JP Werlin, CEO and founder of PipelineDeals. “These apps align with PipelineDeals’ dedication to offer everything contractors need to have excellent customer interactions and get the most out of each opportunity. With PipelineDeals and these additional apps, contractors can shift from one-time projects to clients for life.”
More details on the list can be found here.
Founded in 2006, PipelineDeals provides the most comprehensive sales productivity platform for small- and medium-sized businesses, helping their sales teams get organized and sell more. With a focus on service, PipelineDeals seeks to change the way businesses manage their sales pipeline and grow revenue. PipelineDeals boasts more than 3,700 customers in more than 60 countries. It was recently named an Inc. 5000 fastest growing company and garnered a top customer satisfaction award by G2 Crowd as well as being named one of Washington’s Best Places to Work by the Puget Sound Business Journal. For more information, visit www.pipelinedeals.com.