Lisa Wilson, APR
As the founder and CEO of VisiTech, Wilson brings more than 25 years of experience in BtoB brand strategy, marketing, PR, social media, digital marketing, SEO/SEM, advertising and content development. As an experienced C-level consultant, she facilitates client executive teams to bring out solid brand strategies that will support business objectives and investor confidence. She maintains VisiTech’s innovation agenda to leverage the latest trends in marketing, communications, marketing automation, content marketing, PR, social media, SEM and SEO. She has held both in-house and agency positions and brings this range of experience to solve VisiTech clients’ most challenging strategic and operational objectives.
• Past board member of Entrepreneurs Organization (EO)
• Founding past board member of Denver Telecommunications Professionals
• Former board member of the Association of Telecommunications Professionals.
• EO/Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) Entrepreneurial Masters Program
• Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, with an emphasis in Marketing from San Diego State University
• “APR” accredited by the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA).
• Under Wilson’s leadership, VisiTech has received numerous accolades as a great place to work including:
o #2 Best Boutique Agency to Work For in the United States by PR industry insider, The Holmes Report
o Employer of Choice from Women in Communication
o #1 Best Place to Work by the Denver Business Journal