InfoComm 2015, the largest event for professional AV in the world, is hitting Orlando next week. From booth demonstrations, to training sessions, to InfoComm University, there’s a lot of ground to cover. Attending a show that boasts nearly 1,000 exhibitors can be overwhelming. We are here to help.
Check out VisiTech PR’s InfoComm Buzz to find valuable information surrounding the event, including:
- Countdown to InfoComm: Thrown to the Wolves
- Ask Now, Hear Your IoT Questions Answered at the InfoComm 2015 Keynote
- The Night of Nights in AV: InfoComm Awards Dinner
- Don’t forsake the little booths
- Big booths are great, but sometimes the greatest technology finds are in smaller, more niche booths
- Don’t waste your time
- Try to budget your time at each booth, and avoid getting caught in extended tours and demonstrations
- Come prepared
- Enter the show with a plan – map out what booths and technologies interest you the most and schedule accordingly
- Take advantage of available resources
- Read show dailies, blogs and tweets to get valuable intel about the show in real-time. See what other AV pros are thinking to help you know which booths to visit and which ones to pass on
What are you most excited about to see at InfoComm 2015? Leave us a comment below!